Platform Integrations Engineer
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
Lucid is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for software engineers to join our Platform Integrations team in our London office. This person would be responsible for ideation and rapid prototyping of new software products as well as working with our clients to integrate their systems with our flagship products to better execute complex online research projects.
- Initiate approaches and low-cost innovations to maintain technical leadership
- Build mockups and prototypes to help refine and communicate product ideas
- Rapidly design, develop, and deploy web applications to test market and product assumptions
- Participate in commercializing validated assumptions
- Collaborate with customers and departments throughout Lucid to understand stakeholder perspectives
- Build production-ready applications for client engagements
- Write elegant, well-documented code
- Turn your good practices into good libraries for customers to use in their integrations
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year work experience building software with proven ability to create extensible solutions
- Client-facing experience preferred (SaaS work experience a plus)
- Python, Go, and Node.js experience preferred
- Understanding of product design concepts
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a user focused environment
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and independent worker who can thrive in a fast paced environment
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.