Ad Operations Analyst
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
The Audience business unit at Lucid specializes in digital media measurement: audience validation and advertising effectiveness. Audience enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Impact Measurement software solution. The Audience Ad Ops team plays a critical role supporting the Sales and Project Management teams, and is responsible for supporting the execution of all digital media campaigns.
- Work directly with external parties (third-party ad servers, rich media vendors, media buying and trafficking teams) and internal staff on creating tags for tracking digital media.
- Work successfully within a team as well as independently.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all media are tracked according to media plan.
- Escalate any concerns / red flags.
- Query Proof’s database to make sure information from the pixel’s data parameters is properly captured and stored.
- Manage a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision - while always maintaining a professional, calm, friendly work ethic.
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Follow up on all assigned action items.
- Provide status updates to manager and to internal stakeholders.
- Develop an intimate understanding of projects, anticipating client needs.
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries.
Build tracking tags for digital media:
Answer customer service inquiries:
QA internal/external tracking:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years work experience in Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) or Advertising Technology (Ad Tech).
- Experience at an agency, publisher, or other digital media company.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, organized, proactive, inquisitive, careful, positive.
- Strong ability to prioritize.
- Knows what’s important and what’s more important.
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Time management.
- Strong knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed.
- Experience trafficking digital media campaigns in ad servers - i.e. DoubleClick (DFP/DCM), Sizmek, FlashTalking, Innovid, etc.
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate something complex to the uninitiated.
- Ability to communicate that something is important and time-sensitive.
- Self-starter who is flexible and eager to learn new skills and concepts.
- Team player, customer service work ethic.
- Experience in Market Research.
- IAB Ad Ops certified.
- Passionate about industry trends and follows the latest news and information.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.