Engineer - Supply & Demand Team
NOLA, NY, UK, or Brazil
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making _ about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
The Software Engineer will be part of our development team and work closely with development team peers, Product Management team, and business and other support teams.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business stakeholders when needed to refine and modify requirements
- Work with the technical lead and software architect in following the firm's established design paradigms and design patterns
- Demonstrate strong unit testing and integration testing practices.
- Collaborate effectively with the software development team in code and feature integration aspects
- Aggressively resolve issues during the QA phase of the software release cycle
- Clearly document code and participate in code reviews
- Actively assist in support tickets and emergency bug fixes and rollouts
- Participate in on-call rotation for handling product down time
- Support the business teams and product managers in data extracts and data analysis
- Perform as a true agile team member and exhibit competencies in all layers of the application stack.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing software for user interface, business logic, data modeling and systems and component integration
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 5 years of hands-on software development experience in Python, Go/Golang, or Node.js.
- Experience with .NET framework desirable but not required
- Competency in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with high volume and high performance web applicationsHighly proficient SQL and Database skills
- Ability to rapidly debug and solve problems in unfamiliar areas
- Experience in working in an agile environment with rapidly changing requirements and tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsExperience with microservice architecture and platforms
- Experience with Amazon Web Services specifically, or any cloud host
- Working knowledge of Git, GitHub, and version control best practices
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.