Project Analyst, Ad Effectiveness
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
The Proof Team at Lucid specializes in digital media measurement, from audience validation to advertising effectiveness. Proof enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Proof by Lucid software solution.
The Project Analyst position on the Proof Team is an entry level position responsible for managing and executing digital advertising effectiveness research projects while creating and developing deep relationships with our research clients. The position plays a critical role for the organization as the primary client contact and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables.
- Utilize Proof by Lucid’s proprietary software to create and manage research surveys related to advertising effectiveness
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries, and how Lucid can solve challenges using Fulcrum technology
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision
- Compile and extract data from various sources (Proof proprietary software, Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Qualtrics, etc.) to present to internal and external clients.
- Perform regular audits to ensure that operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback
- Coordinate with account team, business development team, and tech team to ensure seamless project execution and continued product development
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items
- Create and distribute various operational performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process
- BA/BS degree
- 1 to 3 years work experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Positive attitude!
- Survey design experience in Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Market Research coursework
- Statistical knowledge or working knowledge of SPSS, STATA, SAS, R
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.