Product Project Manager
New Orleans, LA
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world's largest platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making _ about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid is looking for a Project Manager to join our Product team in New Orleans. Our products are large scale web applications, platforms and technologies in the marketing insights and advertising space. The Project Manager is responsible for collaborating between the distributed Product team and Engineering team to plan, monitor and facilitate product deliverables. The Project Manager will work closely with both teams to ensure that requirements are clear, prioritized and delivered.
This role will report to the VP of Product in London.
- Identify, track, and remove impediments to project success.
- Facilitate the creation of a well-defined product backlog with the product team and
- Maintain Project Plans.
- Manage Sprint and Release planning or development cycle, as defined by team
- Work with offshore development teams to tightly integrate them into their project work streams.
- Prepare upfront estimates of time and resource utilization, and update over the course of the project.
- Facilitate change control and risk mitigation.
- Analyze risk and mitigation accordingly, including contingency plans and initiating corrective action.
- Works closely with the Quality Assurance personnel
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Diplomacy and interpersonal skills of the highest quality
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and processes
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional, cross-cultural, and work environment
- Scrum master certified a plus
- Experience with other agile methods preferred, such as Kanban
- Experience in with B2B SaaS platforms a plus
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.