Lucid – Lucid
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making _ about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid is looking for an IT Specialist to join our global team. The IT Specialist will be responsible for supporting the company's physical and virtual technology infrastructure, on premise and cloud-based applications, and the overlapping IT and business processes that support Lucid's internal and external clients.
The IT Support Specialist will help design and execute the initiatives necessary to support a dynamic workplace, in a rapidly growing enterprise. If you are someone who's interested in supporting a challenging world class IT environment, with many avenues of personal and professional growth, this is the role for you.
- 2-5 Years of experience supporting IT related issues in an enterprise setting
- Troubleshooting Windows and MAC OSX
- Hardware / software installation and support
- VPN configuration and implementation
- Active Directory setup, security groups, and ongoing support
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors and suppliers
- Provision and de-provision new user computers and accounts
- Troubleshoot application, hardware, network, communication, and connectivity related user issues and enhancement requests
- Apps: Slack, Dropbox, Google Applications, etc.
- Hardware: MAC, PC, computer monitors, printers, etc.
- Network / Connectivity: File and database servers, wireless and LAN internet, etc.
- Communication: Web conferencing, phone systems, Gmail, Outlook, etc.
- Coordinate IT requests across departments and assist with executing IT programs / initiatives
- Support development and enforcement of IT best practices, policies, and security standards
- Identify internal training opportunities, and develop training materials for internal users
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.