Digital Marketing Specialist and Web Developer, India
Lucid – Marketing
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid is looking for an individual with digital marketing experience to drive key business goals focused on the development and implementation of a digital marketing campaign to help expand our client base as we continue to expand both domestically and internationally.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies including to build and deploy international social media and search engine marketing campaigns
- Design and implement SEM across Google and local search engines in international markets
- Strategically determine the placement of paid social ads across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others to target specific audiences and optimize campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
- The maintenance and development of our website
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- 2-3 years previous work experience
- Proven ability to optimize search results by developing specific content for key branded and generic terms
- Proficient in Wordpress, PHP, CSS
- Analytics experience
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.