Product Manager - Platform
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
Lucid’s Technology team is looking for a Product Manager to join the Product team and focus on an exciting new solution that will fundamentally change the way an industry operates. The Product Manager will work closely with our engineering and project management teams to create this new solution and, once developed enhance / maintain it it. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to learn about creating SaaS products and will add a tremendous amount of value to building the roadmap for a growing suite of software products.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and others to meet and product roadmap goals
- Meet directly with customers to validate current product thinking as well as forming the vision for future product development
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and develop solutions to product quality issues
- Market and competitive analysis to validate strategic thinking around product vision
- Be the voice of the customer. Lead a customer centric way of thinking about and developing our productsLead cross-departmental efforts to identify and resolve quality concerns
- Support the development and implementation of product enhancements to improve performance
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, including the inner workings and dependences of the existing application
- Create detailed specification documents of change requests
- Queries data, performs analysis and creates models to develop and support recommended product changes
- Experience in product managing an enterprise SaaS platform. Experienced in externally exposing a platform through API’s as well as building a world class user interfaceExperience in developing and managing product plans, prioritizing requests, prioritizing significant backlogs and working with project management to get things done.
- Experience in developing and managing product plans, prioritizing requests, prioritizing significant backlogs and working with project management to get things done.
- Bachelor's degree. (Business Administration, Information Technology or related discipline preferred)
- 1+ years of experience providing customer behavior insights in a data-driven environment
- Experience using software to extract, analyze, organize and communicate data to support decision making
- SQL/API/HTML familiarity preferred
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methodsOutstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Self-motivated and independent worker who can thrive in a fast paced environment
- AWS experience with Redshift, EMR, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with NoSQL data sources including Cassandra
- Experience with SQL Server 2014, In-Memory tables, DAX, MDX and Power BIExperience with Apache Spark
- Experience creating Data Lakes
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.