BI Analyst, India
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is a fast-growing market research technology firm based in New Orleans with offices in Gurgaon, London, and New York. Lucid is focused on bringing efficiency and automation to online survey sampling. By using our technology infrastructure, our clients gain global access to survey respondents while maintaining control and quality. For more information go to luc.id.
Lucid is looking for a smart, detail-oriented Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to join the Marketplace Operations team in India. The Marketplace Ops/BI support team provides reporting and thoughtful analysis to internal and external customers. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be expected to gather requirements and deliver reports and dashboards. This position will need to develop a deep understanding of our data and find new ways to analyze the business, and must be able to clearly present these findings.
Candidates should be critical thinkers, passionate, motivated, ambitious, self-confident, efficient, resourceful, professional, and technically astute. Candidates should be organized, assertive, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment. The BI Analyst must possess a strong sense of detail and constantly be looking for ways to work smarter and scale our data resources and tools across the business.
- Oversee the delivery of reports and dashboards, including requirements gathering, testing, and implementation.
- Assist with the management of BI-centric product features and enhancements, documenting requirements with end-users and coordinating with BI engineers.
- Respond to requests for data and analysis by writing SQL queries, gathering and cleaning data, and building Excel models or Power BI dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree. Business Administration, Information Technology, Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 1-3 years of work experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects and clients under tight deadlines
- High proficiency in Excel; experience with the latest BI features in Excel (Power BI, Power Pivot, DAX, etc.) a plus
- Strong SQL skills
- Background in analytics or statistics preferred
- Must be intellectually curious—innately driven to ask questions and dive into the details and obsessed with problem solving and finding efficiencies to help grow an ever-changing business
- Excellent Verbal and Written English skills
- Open to working in different Shifts (Day & Night) schedules. North America, Europe and Asia-Pac.
- Willing to travel
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.