Director, Client Development - Europe
Proof – Proof
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behaviour at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London and Gurgaon.
The Proof Team at Lucid specialises in digital media measurement, from audience verification to advertising effectiveness. Proof enables advertisers to achieve real-time results for their media campaigns based on the proprietary Proof by Lucid software solution.
Proof is a rapidly growing business that is looking for its next Client Development Director to grow the business in Europe. The position provides an experienced sales professional with a tremendous amount of new client opportunity. The Business Development Director will be based out of the London office and will be supported by the leadership and client services teams based in New York & New Orleans. The Client Development Director will manage new client targeting & acquisition while serving as the leading account representative for all existing clients. The Director will be responsible for developing a prospect pipeline and for demonstrating Proof features to potential clients. Success will come with converting the pipeline to revenue-generating clients, working with client services to effect quick, quality onboarding, and frequently visiting prospects and existing clients to continually grow the European market.
- Identify, prospect, and build relationships with potential clients
- Demonstrate Proof benefits and features to prospective clients
- Convert a pipeline of prospective clients into revenue generating clients
- Access, engage and present to senior level management
- Create, update and constantly add to the new client pipeline
- Work with Account Directors & Coordinators to grow existing regional revenue
- Contribute to the branding, industry message and presentation of Proof
- Travel within the territory, to industry conferences and to Corporate Headquarters in New Orleans and New York (up to 50-75% travel)
- Deliver against a territory goal
- At least 5 years of sales and/or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry
- Ability to immediately approach appropriate, high-level contacts at target firms
- Experience bringing in new business and growing existing territory
- Track record of successfully meeting sales goals and managing a sales territory
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Ability to work remotely and still be part of a team
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the digital advertising industry and how Lucid’s technology can seamlessly integrate to solve challenges
- Experience with digital or mobile audience and/or advertising measurement a must, basic knowledge of online research sampling preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One or more European languages an advantage
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.