NOLA, NY, London
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
The SVP/VP of Product will have primary responsibility for leading Lucid’s product ideation and creation, leading a team of talented product directors. Reporting to the CTO, the SVP/VP of Product has primary responsibility for developing and executing against a product roadmap that will propel Lucid’s goals and purpose. This position requires extensive SaaS product ownership experience as well as the ability to work through, and influence, every part of the organization as an ambassador for Lucid products. You have a history of tying activities and deliverables to business outcomes that impact our customers as well as Lucid.
- Create and own the Product Roadmap. This includes intaking and validating all possible product enhancements and innovations from multiple stakeholders - customer, sales, marketing, development, data, etc. - as well as prioritizing this work using a quantifiable systems
- Lead a team of Product Managers and UX Designers to form a Product team that becomes the center point for all product development decision making and ownership - from strategy to execution
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product requirements, determining the product roadmap, and setting strategic priorities.
- Provide guidance through major shifts in technology, direction, and business goals
- Own the Lucid products from end to end including UI / UX, functionality, consumer-grade benchmarking, impact (user and employer), competitive differentiation, etc.
- Work closely with the VP, Engineering and Tech Leads to understand technical feasibility, direction, and costs, and to establish the Product team as a critical component of the Development workflow.
- Develop a business case for each new product / product variant.
- Make decisions based on data rather than opinions
- As the Product leader, you will champion the product and company vision
- Investigate customer needs in a hands-on way; work closely with, and influence, Client Services, attend customer meetings, assist with sales demos, talk to at-risk customers, implement alpha features, develop user feedback mechanisms, attend and speak at conferences, etc.
- Report concise, factual feedback on the status of the portfolio of products and roadmap initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing to develop go-to-market strategies optimized for adoption and engagement.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in product leadership in SaaS/Marketplace environment
- Aptitude in leading teams through direct management – as well as through cross-functional influence and coalition building
- Expertise in building a data-driven approach and discipline to product strategy, prioritization and development
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying levels
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view and the ability to influence and guide to decisions and finality
- Infinite capacity to challenge current thinking and bring others along to implement new ideas to improve business results
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.