HR Generalist, India
Lucid – Lucid
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making _ about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid is looking for a Human Resources professional to join our global team in our India office. This individual will work closely with the US HR team to foster a strong people culture that supports the values of Lucid and offers support to the employees of the team based in India. A successful candidate is well organized, self-confident, and good at communicating and maintaining relationships at all levels of an organization.
In this role you’ll be working around various shift timings to support the global Lucid offices.
- Foster a strong people culture that supports the values of Lucid and offers support to the employees of the team based in India
- Manage India new hire onboarding, including managing data entry into HR system and assisting employees with self-service online portal
- Maintain and audit HR records for end to end employee life cycle and run routine reports from HR system to audit employee changes during lifecycle
- Partner with Lucid’s US Recruiter and external recruiting agencies to support India candidate pipeline, screen candidates, and schedule interviews
- Manage employee benefits and local statutory compliance requirements of India based employees
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of employee experience and processes for a fast pace & dynamic organizational set up
- Education: Bachelor degree, preferably within Human Resources, or relevant experience within required area
- 3+ years experience in human resources
- Strong understanding of India employment laws and employee benefit programs
- Excellent attention to detail an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive, service oriented mind-set
- Analytical skills
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.