NOLA, NY, UK, or Brazil
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
A Tech Lead is an engineering manager and people manager responsible for providing technical leadership across the organization. They lead a team of developers in identifying, prioritizing, delivering, and maintaining product releases. They shape the team structure, engineering processes, architecture, and contribute to the overall strategy of how we build amazing software.
- Build a team of developers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, and hands-on career development
- Lead a team of developers including identifying and defining priorities and ensuring smooth delivery of product features
- Recognize and anticipate delivery and scaling risks/challenges and work with the team to mitigate them
- Work closely with our Product team to gather requirements and develop solutions to customer needs
- Create quarterly tech priorities with other Tech Leads
- 4+ years experience in software development
- 1+ years experience managing engineers
- Experience taking multiple projects from conception to production
- Understanding of best practices around code testing and peer review
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Proven analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to iterate quickly
- Experience refactoring legacy code
- Experience with AWS or another Cloud Provider
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.)
- Experience with Go, Python and/or Node.js
- Agile experience
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.