Project Success Analyst
Customer Experience – Project Success
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
The Project Success Analyst is responsible for managing and overseeing online research projects (surveys) while creating and developing relationships with customers. The position plays a critical role for the organization as the primary client contact. As part of a global team, the Project Success Analyst is also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through enabling project delivery for new clients, supporting client growth strategies, troubleshooting client concerns, and assisting in upsell opportunities.
The Project Success Analysts work on multiple teams. Some teams prefer specific experience and knowledge. This may include survey design experience, knowledge of digital media ecosystem and execution of digital media campaigns or advertising operation, experience servicing management consultancies, and market research expertise.
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software to execute sampling strategies for concurrent research projects, while meeting customer expectation and budget.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process.
- Work with customers to understand project needs, recommend optimal solutions, and coordinate with internal teams and external partners to successfully deliver.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are provided to our customers.
- Lead all post-sale communication via email and phone, while managing client expectations and problem solving as issues arise
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how Fulcrum technology can solve challenges.
- Compile and extract data from various sources (SSRS, PowerBI, Salesforce, Fulcrum, etc) to draw conclusions that are presented to internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals.
- Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes
- BA/BS degree
- 2 to 4 years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with client interaction, client presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead and provide direction when working in teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- Positive attitude!
- Business / Economics / Statistics degree
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue target
- Survey design experience in Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Market Research coursework
- Statistical knowledge or working knowledge of SPSS, STATA, SAS, R
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.