NOLA, NY, UK, or Brazil
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
We are looking for a Director of DevOps with an unquenchable thirst for automation. You’ll be leading a team of other DevOps Engineers to operate and optimize our rapidly expanding cloud infrastructure.
- Build and support a team of high functioning DevOps engineers
- Maintain and grow our fleet of cloud services
- Provide guidance for capacity planning and architecture of new services
- Support our monitoring and alerting systems
- Automate all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Contribute to architecture by asking the right questions to ensure architecture matches business needs for the area
- 7+ years of experience leading or managing a team of DevOps or Operations engineers on multi-team projects
- Extensive experience in administering, troubleshooting, deploying, and configuring Linux systems in a data center and/or cloud infrastructure such as AWS
- Spends personal time tinkering with software outside of your immediate responsibilities
- Enjoys programming, after all - we code solutions to our system problems
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Working knowledge of the network stack
- Experience with AWS or another Cloud Provider
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.)
- Experience with automation/configuration management (Ansible, Chef, etc.)-
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.