Chief of Staff
Lucid – Lucid
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making _ about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
The Chief of Staff reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will enable the entire Executive team to work most effectively with internal and external stakeholders. The Chief of Staff will work cross-functionally and will improve communications and strategic decision making across teams while keeping the CEO apprised of key initiatives and projects, and jumping in to move things forward wherever necessary.
This role does not serve as gatekeeper, but as a “force multiplier”. As the Executive Team’s trusted liaise, the role requires a highly-resourceful individual with a high degree of emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and exceptional analytical skills. In addition, this person will perform special projects to support the Executive Team. Projects will include efforts to support new disciplines, products, and corporate development.
- Manage internal communication within the company and across a variety of stakeholders and business units
- Responsible for the development, approval, and support of delivery of all corporate quarterly goals. The CoS will also update the Exec Team on progress with Group Level goals
- The CoS is the secretary to the Board and will help coordinate meetings, collect minutes, and coordinate resolutions with the Legal Counsel
- The CoS will help coordinate, formulate Lucid’s 3 -5 Strategic plan either internally or with Strategy Consultants
- Assignments to certain corporate projects such as strategic partnerships
- Manage 2-3 employees tasked with supporting the executive teamCreate content for Board Meetings, Company Meetings and other internal and external meetings
- 5+ years of business experience and a business degree preferred (BA, BS, MBA)
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal; and interpersonal savvy
- Experience in strategic, consultative and analytics-driven roles
- Experience supporting and building cross-functional relationships and teams across the organization
- Excellent project management skills, including a high attention to detail
- Willingness to take direction and creatively solve problems
- Have a strong sense of professional ethics, be trustworthy, and possess strong judgement
- Diplomatic yet assertive, with an ability to push the company’s agenda forward
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.