Technical Analyst, India
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid is a fast growing company seeking candidates to expand our technology-focused market research business. We are a multinational corporation with US headquarters based in New Orleans with offices in India, London, and New York. Lucid’s SaaS business, Fulcrum, is looking for a Technical Analyst to join our Platform Operations (PlatformOps) team. The PlatformOps team provides software support for our buyers and suppliers in addition to coordinating on product development and implementation.
- Provide top-notch customer support for Fulcrum platform users
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Create and review technical documentation
- Understand client requirements and translate those needs into actionable tickets
- Monitor usage of the proprietary sampling platform
- Classify submitted bugs and issues by the severity of their impact
- Debug API integrations
- Coach clients on the adoption of key features to help them meet their goals
- Bachelor’s degree. (Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline preferred)1+ Years Work experience preferred (SaaS support experience a plus)Familiarity with Internet protocols and API frameworks preferred
- Basic understanding of modern software tools and databases (SQL experience a plus)
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Strong communicator and flexible team player
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented in both communication and analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.