Account Development Manager
Lucid is the largest global audience platform providing direct human data to industries including market research, advertising technology, and business consultancy. Over eight billion questions have been asked and answered on the Lucid platform. Lucid delivers real human answers from over 70 million profiled consumers to provide clarity in high-level business decisions.
Lucid is looking for a dynamic Account Development Manager with SaaS or research sales account management experience to help grow our UK business. The Account Development Manager nurtures, develops and manages relationships within our client base and will be responsible for driving yoy growth by promoting customer satisfaction and loyalty. The Account Development Manager also helps identify and qualify new business opportunities within larger accounts. He or she works with the account directors to formulate account strategies that drive usage and revenues.
- Maintain quality relationships to retain clients and win referrals to new clients within the account.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business issues and how to apply services to develop strong value propositions.
- Support the account director who sells/maintains relationships with the designated account.
- Develop account strategies in partnership with the account directors.
- Provide excellent client service with superior organisational skills, strong attention to detail, and timely, thorough responses.
- Communicate effectively in writing and via phone.
- Track account progress, sales process, client communication, and daily task activity within Salesforce.
- At least 2 years of sales and/or licensing experience for a SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry
- Effective organization and time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An adaptable team player and fast learner
- Experience in managing key accounts
- Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.