Senior UI Designer
Tech/Product – Tech/Product
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making - about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London, Sydney, and Gurgaon.
Lucid seeks an experienced Sr. UI Designer to join our User Experience Design team. We seek a strong visual candidate with ideas and vision to help shape the look, feel, and experience of our suite of products. This person will help define the visual implementation for current and future Lucid products and will have experience participating in the design, implementation, and user research processes as a part of the UX team. Most importantly, this person will have a passion for creating a stunning visual identity for a suite of different products all operating under a single brand.
- Questioning, refining, and transforming whiteboard sessions, wireframes, sketches, and user journeys into actionable visual landscapes.
- Daily use of most or all of the following design platforms: the Adobe Design Suite, Sketch, Invision, and/or Webflow.
- Introduction and maintenance of the visual aspect of the product design systems to be used across all our products, and ensure design conforms to usability guidelines and UX specs.
- Collaboration with key teams, including:
- Product development (UX designers, product managers, and engineers) to implement products and new features.
- Marketing team (Email, Social Media and other team members) on creative assets to execute acquisition and retention strategies.
- UI/Frontend Development (UI Leadership, Frontend engineering staff) on interaction design and development of the product style guide’s interactive identity.
- Work with the UX Design manager to prototype interactions for new features and refine the visual experience of existing features.
- Maintaining the design consistency and coherence across all of the Lucid products.
- Delivering and ideating on data visualizations for new products, as well as current.
- Some participation in client-facing feedback sessions and testing visual implementations in the Lucid products.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in visual design.
- Considerable knowledge and expertise of either the Adobe Suite, Sketch, or some kind of multi-purpose design application.
- A broad understanding of frontend development, implementation, and best practices.
- Strong communication skills and evidence of working with developers, product managers, and designers. Relevant experience developing complex, business facing web and/or mobile applications.
- Some experience participating in user research and data-driven decision making, and interest in bringing visual solutions for UX problems to the forefront for prioritization.
- Passion for color, typography, and making complicated interfaces beautiful and usable.
- An intrinsic desire to advocate for the users of complex platforms and products. Questions like “Who does this benefit?” or “How can we improve the product to help the most people?” or “Is this a one-off feature?” should always be at the tip of this person’s tongue.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.