Senior Product Manager, Ad Effectiveness
NY or NOLA
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide.
Lucid is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead strategy and development of Lucid’s Ad Effectiveness product portfolio, which helps leading advertisers, agencies and media companies measure and optimize their branding media across TV & Digital.
The Senior Product Manager, Ad Effectiveness will work closely with business, technology partners and customers to uncover untapped market opportunities to further Lucid’s adoption with Advertisers, Agencies, Publishers and Media Platforms in the measurement space. Ideal candidates have a passion for early stage product development, and successful track record of taking digital products from idea to inception. Familiarity with digital media buying, optimization and analytics is a must.
- As a Sr Product Manager, you develop a deep understanding and passion for solving real world customer problems. You’re an expert storyteller, with ability to articulate the customer’s needs to a wide group of stakeholders
- Responsibilities for product vision & roadmap. Able to identify points of leverage managing the business towards short and long-term goals
- Work closely with business and technical leads to drive alignment and execution against the product vision
- Develop epics and stories that are informative, concise and drive effective decision making and collaboration with engineering
- Enhance reporting APIs and interfaces to drive adoption and profitability
- Drive business trade-offs to deliver products to a schedule which is optimized against our goals
- Ensure successful go-to-market and positioning plans for new products and features
- At least 3 years experience in digital media and strong understanding of digital ad measurement
- Minimum of 3 years of managing digital products within B2B portfolio
- Minimum of 3 years working in digital media and ad tech
- Strong understanding of digital software development, agile
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Shows strong initiative and can build projects from the ground up
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred
- Familiar with ad serving technologies and major SSPs & DSPs
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with NoSQL data sources including Cassandra
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.