Account Management Director
Customer Experience – Customer Experience
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid seeks an experienced Account Management Director nurture and grow long-term, trusting relationships with customers. The Account Management Director’s role is to oversee a portfolio of customers and retain and grow their business with Lucid. This role will be based in New Orleans or New York.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business stakeholders to activate and scale existing customers
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Answer customer queries and identify new business opportunities
- Handle both high level management and sales activity
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Success Managers and Project Success teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- 5+ years Proven Account Management/Strategic Planning experience
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Prior Experience in market research preferred
- SaaS Experience welcome
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- BA/BS Degree
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.