Customer Success Manager
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
The Client Success Manager works with Lucid’s supply partners by establishing strategic relationships with new and existing users, setting critical performance goals, and then acting as a consultative resource to help clients achieve their goals. The CSM is also responsible for ensuring successful new integrations, client satisfaction, evaluating client growth strategies, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Solutions, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary.
A CSM is expected to set partner expectations and drive partner behavior at multiple levels within an organization. The CSM is also expected to visit major accounts in order to grow business within new and existing accounts. The role may support partners in multiple time zones and industries, which may require travel.
This position is based in our Gurgaon office, and will require servicing APAC and India-based partners, and will be managed out of our New Orleans HQ. This global aspect will require an exceptional level of coordination, communication, and flexibility across time-zones.
- Manage relationships with Lucid’s Marketplace supply partners to drive high-impact business strategies enabled by Lucid’s products
- Gain a working understanding of clients’ businesses and organizational structures to proactively identify and execute opportunities for existing clients
- Collaborate with integration consultants to facilitate API and Link Integrations for new partners
- Act as a partner advocate and partner for sustained partner loyalty
- Communicate knowledgeably to users about our product, new developments, our business model, and the economic dynamics of the marketplace
- Analyze and interpret Marketplace data to help partners sell more and sell more efficiently, and proactively make recommendations for partners.
- Suggest, standardize and scale policies, procedures, and best practices that improve team operations
Day to day work of a Customer Success Manager
- Working with existing supply partners to identify needs and ultimately increase platform usage and growth
- Corresponding via calls and emails with partners regarding integrations with our platform; their financials, new features, and industry trends
- Use PowerBI, Salesforce, and other data toolsets to track and analyze account and integration performance
- Communicating internally with Integration Consultants to improve integration health, and identify long-term strategies for growth
- Explaining policies and procedures to partners and mediating conflicts between marketplace buyers and sellers
- Identifying operational systems needs and designing solutions to common issues
- Participating in regular global supply team calls and communicating proactively with global team-members
- Due to the global nature of this position, the initial hourly requirements will be a 6am IST start time 3x/week, and a 5am IST start time 2x/week. Training will require participating in-office on US hours.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.