Lucid – Lucid
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Director, Information Technology & Infrastructure, who will think strategically and build short-term and long-term plans on how to most efficiently manage the day-to-day, hands on support and management of all Internal Systems, Networks, Hardware and Software. The Director will manage internal IT resources to make sure that local and remote employees are well equipped to do their jobs in the most secure and efficient ways. The perfect candidate must be able to think strategically, communicate technical concepts effectively and have significant experience in business theory, business processes, management, leadership and company operations.
- Assess internal processes, systems, hardware and software licensing, by collecting business requirements from stakeholders in order to analyze current state and make recommendations for the business going forward
- Serve as project manager for the design and implementation of IT and Security policies
- Work closely with internal clients to implement large network or systems oriented projects
- Develop and execute a vision and budget to support our rapid growth
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage a lean internal team, which means pinch hitting on the day-to-day maintenance and activities of IT support
- Proactively seek and solve IT, Systems, Hardware, and Software problems
- Build and maintain an IT infrastructure that spans multiple continents
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, the sciences, engineering or other related technical fields
- 5+ years’ experience in managing large scale projects, leading teams, and managing networks and systems
- Excellent customer service, with the proven ability to operate at all levels of the organization, including at the executive team level
- Experience with the design, development, and day-to-day management of systems
- Experience working in a regulated environment with in-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
- Excellent project management skills, specifically must be able to think creatively, communicate technical ideas clearly, and influence decisions across teams and with senior leaders
- Substantial exposure to Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
- Good understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities.
- Comfort with leading teams and mentoring new administrators
- Experience with cloud-based IT solutions (Office 365, Google Apps, AWS, etc)
- Strong sense of empathy for end users working a fast-pace, high growth small to mid-size company
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.