VP, Customer Success
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London and Gurgaon.
Lucid’s products are large scale web applications, platforms and technologies in the marketing insights and advertising space. Reporting into the SVP, Customer Success, the VP will oversee the customer success team to help build long-term relationships with our customers to drive adoption, retention, and expansion.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a proven track record in leading a client success team in a high growth SaaS/tech organization. The VP will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through renewals, evaluating client growth strategies, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Solutions, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary.
- Lead, expand, and mentor the Customer Success team by setting and prioritizing tasks, KPIs, and goals for the team; improving cross-team collaboration, as well as evaluating and developing each person’s skills and potential growth; identifying advancing high-performers; developing training and growth programs for CSMs; recruiting and hiring game-changing talent
- Influence internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mentality across the organization and how Customer Success initiatives will achieve company goals; communicating feedback and customer sentiment to product, development, and marketing
- Drive enterprise adoption and retention by defining the customer lifecycle from launch to implementation; deploying growth strategies to help customers adopt new features and new use-cases; collaborating with the Sales and account management teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Segment, measure, and automate by evaluating and determining the stage of each account and future deliverables; designing and implementing best practices to support accounts of all sizes to remove roadblocks
- Scale and improve process and tools by up-leveling support systems and workflows; implementing new tools that can develop and scale robust programs that focus on critical areas of customer growth, such as KPI benchmarking, customer training and education, NPS surveys, and customer feedback
- Experience managing and building up the customer success function at the Director or VP-level in a high growth organization
- 8+ years driving successful outcomes in both customer success and other customer-facing roles for SaaS companies or tech platforms, such as sales, sales engineering, technical support, product management, professional services, etc.
- Seasoned leader and scaler of post-sales teams, well-versed in managing, hiring and developing CSMs
- Well-versed in understanding and prioritizing the requirements of very technical enterprise and corporate customers, capable of running Tier 1 support strategy before escalating to engineering teams
- Proven ability to develop a successful collaboration and communication strategy with executive leadership, technical and sales teams
- Visionary, strategic thinker with a knack for persuading and negotiating with internal and external audiences
- Lead with player-coach mentality, empower teams to solve problems creatively, and motivate and mentor up-and-coming talent hands-on
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know