Summer 2019 Tech Internship
Tech/Product – Tech/Product
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making _ about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney, and Gurgaon.
Lucid is looking build our 2019 Summer Intern class. We are seeking several interns to join our technology and platform ops teams. During this internship, you will gain industry knowledge and experience in working in a fast-paced high growth tech company. This internship will be a paid, full-time role in our New Orleans office.
- Apply knowledge gained from studies to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems
- Support an innovative and productive team; this includes: collaborate with peers, managers, and teams
- Participate with assigned team on a summer-long company project and present to executive team and company at the end of your internship
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, with an expected graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS Office productivity tools
- Analytical Skills: Ability to breakdown a problem clearly into the component issues and analyze each item to develop a comprehensive solution
- Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Attention to detail: The role involves reviewing and understanding complex software settings to find errors and room for improvement
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.