Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Integration Consultant to join our Tech Ops team in our New Orleans office. Our clients use our flagship products to manage and execute complex, large-scale online sampling projects. The Tech Ops team provides customer software and API integration support for our buyers and suppliers in addition to coordinating on product development and implementation.
The Integration Consultant will be responsible for guiding buyers and suppliers through the entire lifecycle of a Fulcrum API integration, and will also provide sales and technical support for the team. The role supports customers in multiple time zones and industries, and may require some travel.
- Build and manage relationships with customers and developers to drive strategic API integrations forward to completion
- Provide consultative technical support to customers at all phases of their API integration with Fulcrum
- Provide technical sales support to new prospects interested in integrating with the Fulcrum API
- Gain an understanding of clients’ businesses, organizational structures, and external software platforms to design and execute optimal API integration strategies
- Analyze API integration performance on a regular basis to proactively recommend improvements
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Communicate and collaborate with Development and Product teams on product roadmap to ensure new products and features move forward
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how Fulcrum technology can solve challenges
- Bachelor's degree. (Business, Product/Project Management, Computer Science, or related discipline preferred)
- 2-3 years of customer-facing experience in a technical environment with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- SaaS support experience preferred
- Experience supporting API integrations preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey complicated ideas simply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level clients
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and independent worker who can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies a preferred
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.