Salesforce Engineer, India
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making _ about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid is looking for an experience Salesforce Engineer to join our growing team in India.
Essential Job Functions
- Design, develop, and deploy software used by internal operational processes
- Support internal users with a wide range of SFDC tasks.
- Develop custom integrations between platforms including NetSuite, Pardot, Slack, Qualtrics, etc
- Write unit tests and participate in QA
- 3 years of experience as a SFDC developer/engineer.
- Strong APEX and SOQL knowledge
- Hands on experience with Lightning framework, Lightning Design System, and Lightning Components/Apps
- Experience integrating external systems with Salesforce
- Strong Admin background
- UI/UX Experience
- Salesforce community experience
- Able to lead requirement gathering sessions
- Able to write technical documents
- Heroku and AWS experience
- SFDC Certified
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.