Survey Content Analyst, India
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
Lucid’s SaaS business is looking for a Survey Content Analyst to join our Platform Operations (PlatformOps) team. The PlatformOps team provides software support for our buyers and suppliers in addition to coordinating on product development and implementation. Additionally, the team maintains a healthy platform via multiple quality control initiatives.
This position will support Lucid internally within multiple time zones and will require the flexibility to work long hours.
- Identify and document survey content quality in a professional and timely fashion
- Maintain clear and consistent subjective content review
- Practices superior time management
- Test, troubleshoot, and analyze large volumes of surveys
- Communicate clearly across multiple departments on various projects
- Provide top-notch investigative analysis on Fulcrum's survey platform
- Perform fraudulent examinations using various data sources, and identify platform vulnerabilities
- Bachelor’s degree. (Business Administration, Information Technology, Market Research, Computer Science or related discipline preferred)
- 1+ Years Work experience preferred (SaaS support experience a plus)
- Familiarity with Internet protocols and API frameworks preferred
- Ability to focus on large amounts of data on a daily basis
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Strong communicator and flexible team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented in both communication and analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Content analysis experience preferred
- Open to working in different Shifts (Day & Night) schedules. North America, Europe and Asia-Pac.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.