Digital Monetization Manager
Sydney or Singapore
APAC – APAC
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, Sydney, London, and Gurgaon.
The manager will be responsible for leading regional expansion of Lucid’s supply team, including establishing relationships with new partners, growing existing partners, and ensuring the success of integrations. This role will combine account management and some technical service. The ideal candidate is as comfortable with data analysis as with leading phone calls and has some background in startups or an academic discipline reliant on survey research.
- Grow Lucid’s supply chain in Asia and beyond
- Establish relationships with traditional sample providers, startups, and any organization that can provide survey subjects to our research marketplace
- Represent the Lucid brand to the market research and technology industries
- Build the base of respondents available to research customers around the world
- Onboard and train suppliers on Lucid technology and Exchange policies
- Communicate knowledgeably to stakeholders about new product developments, our business model, and the dynamics of the Exchange marketplace
- Analyze and interpret data to help participants sell more and sell more efficiently
- The day-to-day work of the Supply Manager will initially consist of the following:
- Data analysis and report preparation
- Leading calls to train new users on Fulcrum basics, increase adoption of new features, and communicate the strategic dynamics of the marketplace
- Sales – Bringing our products to the Asian market and growing our supply international supply base
- Taking on new things as they come in a fast-paced team environment
- BA/BS degree or higher, MA/MS desired
- 2 years or more of work experience preferably in the tech startup space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative attitude and an affinity for working in fast-paced environment
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.