Operations – PlatformOps /
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
The role of the survey programmer is to flawlessly execute and deliver online market research surveys using different platforms like Decipher (Preferred), ConfirmIT, Qualtrics, Nebu etc. The skills to make decisions to do what is right for survey respondents and our clients. This position requires direct communication with clients, independent programming time as well as a team-based approach to operational procedures.
You will be part of a global team responsible for successfully managing survey projects from start to finish. Responsibilities of a Survey Programmer include:
· Reviewing survey questionnaires for quality, compliance, and best practices
· Accurately assessing the time required to program a questionnaire
· Accurately assessing the likely survey length based on the questionnaire from the client and suggesting effective ways of reducing overall length and survey fatigue
· Programming surveys into survey platforms like Decipher (Preferred), ConfirmIT, Qualtrics, Nebu etc.
· Testing surveys to ensure all programming instructions, logic, flow have been implemented
· Downloading, Checking and Formatting Interim and Final data for review and delivery in different formats.
· Working with third-party programming platforms on technical set-up, review, and testing
· Teaching, training, and mentoring new hires on programming and other technical skills
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Solid working knowledge of SPSS
· Must be detail oriented with an eye for quality
· Must be able to prioritize projects effectively, work independently, and adhere to strict deadlines
· Capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment under strict deadlines
· Team player who works well on group projects
· Experience using at least one online survey platform (Confirmit OR Qualtrics AND Decipher)
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.