Customer Experience – Customer Experience
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid seeks an experienced Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and grow existing accounts. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business stakeholders to activate and scale existing customers
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management mattersHandle both strategic high level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bids
- Answer customer queries and identify new business opportunities
- Handle both strategic high level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bidsWork closely with cross-functional internal teams including
- Customer Success Managers and Project Success teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Collaborate with Sales team to achieve quarterly goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and servicesForecast and track key account metrics
- 4+ years of Account Management experience directly tied to generating revenue
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong aptitude sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilitiesBA/BS Degree
- Opportunities to work remotely
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.