Partner Operations Manager
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Fulcrum seeks a highly-motivated individual with applied experience in a client service role for a research or technology company to join the team as a Partner Operations Customer Success Manager. The Partner Operations CSM will be responsible for motivating participants in our research marketplace to build and support integrations with our technology, enabling them to deliver for our research customers, and grow in the process.
This role will combine account management and some technical service. The ideal candidate is as comfortable with data analysis as with leading a conference call with senior executives and has some background in account management, technology, and/or research
- Build and grow relationships with strategic stakeholders and existing partners
- Manage a book of business and develop and achieve measurable goals for individual accounts
- Communicate knowledgeably to users about our product, new developments, our business model, and the economic dynamics of the marketplace
- Analyze and interpret Fulcrum data to help clients sell more and sell more efficiently
- Suggest, standardize and scale policies, procedures, and best practices that improve team operations
Day to day work of the Partner Operations Manager will initially consist of the following
- Discussing our marketplace model to prospective partners
- Leading calls with strategic partners about their integrations with our platform; their financials, new features, and industry trends
- Explaining policies and procedures to partners and mediating conflicts between marketplace buyers and sellers
- Evaluating and communicating statistical trends related to growth and integration health
- Taking on new things as they come
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 2-4 years or more of work experience
- Experience using Excel or other data analysis tools such as PowerBI, R, SQL, STATA, SPSS, or SAS
- Comfort with operations software such as Slack, Salesforce, Gmail, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative attitude and an affinity for working in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Experience with or an academic background in social science, economics, research, or technology
- Bonus: Non-technical understanding of or experience with APIs
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.