Lucid – Lucid
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid seeks an organized, detail-oriented Billing Associate with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who will learn our systems and processes, look to make improvements, and quickly become an integral part of our team. Furthermore, an ability to prioritize, work independently, and maintain a professional/friendly demeanor is essential in our fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Support billing activities for all business units and in all countries of operation
- Create invoices and credit memos
- Create and maintain client profiles for all clients
- Act as communication liaison for the Accounting team
- Respond to client billing inquiries
- Assist Lucid project managers with the billing process
- Manage Accounting team inbox
- Assist with external audit deliverables and internal process documentation when requested
- Manage special projects as needed
- Accounting coursework preferred
- 1-2 years of accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and knowledge of basic functions such as pivot tables and vlookups
- Ability to quickly learn enterprise accounting software
- Team player with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and a strong desire to automate and streamline manual processes
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and unstructured environment
- Commitment to excellent customer service and strong verbal and written communication skills
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.