Customer Success Manager (German Speaking)
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
In this role, the Client Success Manager is responsible for servicing all our German speaking clients. Part of the role will be focused on our Fulcrum clients, existing and new clients. The expectation is to help with on-boarding, training and growing these accounts. For our managed services clients (Federated Sample), the tasks would be to run projects (sample only and full service) and be a solution oriented partner to them.
In this client-facing role, the Client Success Manager will work closely with our Business Development team and develop close relationships with our clients.
Daily responsibilities include answering support requests, leading the on-boarding process, identifying and running trainings for existing and potential clients, running managed services projects, account analysis and project checking, identifying opportunities and strategies on how to grow accounts.
The Client Success Manager will be the first point of contact for German speaking accounts on the operational side.
The job requires a high degree of analytical skill, and the ability to think quickly and creatively in a target-driven environment.
Candidates should be organized, assertive, interested in technology and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment. The Client Success Manager must be a self-starter who possess a strong sense of detail and willingness to become an expert of Lucid Products including the Fulcrum Platform, Federated Sample Services, and the Proof technology.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast pace, is driven, someone who can make well-reasoned assumptions based on limited data, someone who isn’t afraid to jump in the deep end and learn by doing, then this is the place for you. If successful you will be joining a small, rapidly growing team based in the Mark Square WeWork - offices really don’t come much cooler.
- Work closely with clients to increase their use of the Lucid suite of products
- Support the sales process with product demos and feedback
- Develop a working knowledge of software integrations for certain clients
- Pro-actively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions and training sessions
- Support the tech support team for your clients to gain insight in their usage and problems
- Actively participate in internal meetings and monthly account reviews
- Assess client needs and coordinate with internal teams and third-party partners to ensure project objectives are delivered successfully and on time
- Utilize Federated Sample's proprietary software, Fulcrum, successfully deliver projects
- Proactively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies and exceptional service for our clients
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Lucid can solve challenges using Fulcrum technology
- Degree holder, Business/Economics/Social Science/Sociology/Statistics preferred
- Market Research industry experience required
- Fluent in German required
- 1-3 years of work experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects and clients under tight deadlines
- High Proficiency in Excel and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve revenue goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Desire to be part of a fast-growing London start-up
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.