Project Success Analyst, India
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
The Project Success Analyst should have 1-3 years of experience running Market Research projects. The position plays a critical role for the organization as the primary client contact and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables. Daily responsibilities include utilizing Fulcrum, Federated Sample's proprietary software, to design sample plans for all assigned studies, negotiating pricing and working with teammates to keep clients happy.
Candidates should be organized, outgoing, and capable of delivering tangible results in a very fast paced and growing company environment. The Project Analyst must be a very quick learner and possess a strong sense of detail. He or she must be able to manage project guidelines thoroughly with little day-to-day supervision. This position will support clients in multiple time zones and industries and will require the flexibility to work nights and weekends when required.
- Assess client needs and coordinate with internal teams and third-party partners to ensure client needs and project objectives are delivered successfully and on time
- Utilize Federated Sample's proprietary software, Fulcrum, to design and implement sample plans for studies
- Develop knowledge of the project management suite, Fulcrum
- Proactively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Federated Sample can solve challenges using Fulcrum technology
- Flexible for any working hours, particularly nights/early morning & weekends since we have US clients and have multiple shifts
- Graduate, Post Graduate, Business/Economics/Statistics/MBA preferred
- 1-3 years of Project Management/Client Services experience in same industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve revenue goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.