Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making - about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London, Sydney, and Gurgaon.
Lucid seeks an experienced Mobile Developer to join our Questions Platform team in London. This team is working on a greenfield project to dramatically change how and where questions are asked, with the goal of modernising and democratising the research industry.
- Work as part of a full stack product team, to design and build the Questions Platform product
- Build responsive and performant user experiences
- Execute full software development life cycle
- Build and document frontend SDKs for supplier integration
- Meet with our end users to gather requirements and further understand the problems that the team are solving
- Experience in developing native mobile applications for either iOS or Android
- Knowledge of other mobile app frameworks (react-native, mobile web apps, hybrid, html5 etc)
- A broad understanding of web technologies (HTTP, web security, frameworks)
- Strong communication skills and evidence of working effectively with other engineers, designers and product managers
- Experience in developing SDK/Frameworks/Libraries for mobile platforms would be beneficial
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.