Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Tech/Product – Tech/Product
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
Lucid’s Technology team is looking for a Head of Product Marketing to join the Product team. The ideal candidate will have a combination of business strategy, creativity and excellent communications skills. The Director of Product Marketing will work closely with the Brand/Corporate Marketing Team, Product teams, and client facing teams to deliver product marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to make our products, both existing and new, a success.
- Drive and define product marketing strategy to align short term success with long term Product vision and strategy by planning and executing multi-channel marketing plans
- Create and manage product-specific initiatives, tools and collateral to promote new products, new features, functionality, and services to both prospects and existing customers
- Develop all product messaging and cross-channel marketing and sales collaterals (product sheets, presentations, web showcases, video briefs etc.)
- Partner with individual Product teams to create market and competitive analysis, customer segmentations, personas and trends on which to base decisions.
- Create a communications program to drive product demand (mini-case studies, thought-leadership, social media posts, etc.)
- Use your deep product knowledge to act as an internal product champion for Lead Generation, Sales, Customer Success and marketing
- Actively monitor the competitor landscape to identify opportunities and threats and feed into product strategies and communication approaches
- Identify gaps in product literature and work to create a library of product specific materials
- Measure and report the effectiveness of all product marketing efforts for the purposes of optimization, budgeting and management
- Ensure brand voice is consistent in all in-product experiences. Identify and prioritize product-specific messaging for customer communications
- 7+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Business Software required
- Demonstrable technical understanding/appreciation, preferably in the API, ad tech or SaaS space
- Extensive experience building, driving and executing strategy across multiple product lines against defined revenue goals
- Proven track record of successful product launches
- Strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and analytical skills along with ability to execute
- Experience of working outside of a core Marketing function, preferably in a Product Organization
- Strong project management, and multi-tasking skills required
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Bachelor's degree. (Marketing, Product Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline preferred)
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.