SVP, Customer Experience
Customer Experience – Customer Experience
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London and Gurgaon.
Lucid’s products are large scale web applications, platforms and technologies in the marketing insights and advertising space.Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, the SVP will oversee all Sales functions associated with our core Survey Solutions team.
The SVP will be responsible for driving rapid revenue growth within industry centric verticals. This includes, but is not limited to P&L ownership, managing and improving an already high performing team of 25 sales professionals, defining and maintaining the revenue strategy, architecting and integrating the revenue system, and designing and launching revenue programs.
This role requires one to identify and monitor the high growth revenue opportunities as well as key staff development areas. The SVP should expect to participate actively in strategic and business unit planning to develop reasonable and thorough revenue projections for annual budgets and multi-year projections.
- Develop growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors.
- Create a culture of success through development of sales metrics and targets .
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Build and train individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management.
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development -- adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners.
- Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning.
- MBA Degree; 15+ years of experience as a sales and business development leader for growing B2B technology companies – especially Enterprise Software or SaaS sales in Martech, CRM, or AdTech
- 8+ years of experience building a high functioning sales organization
- Proven track record of P&L management
- Demonstrated success leading sales strategy, business development efforts, and routinely exceeding goals.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal; and interpersonal savvy.
- Experience negotiating and structuring sales contracts with sophisticated buyers.Demonstrated expertise in consultative, solution selling and business development skills with ability to align the customer's business needs with our solution to drive sales and close deals.
- Must be aggressive self-starter with strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel for customer engagements and marketing events.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.