Senior Director, PMO
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
As the Sr. Director of PMO, you and your team of Program and Project Managers will be responsible for program and project planning within the Engineering/Product organization. You will be responsible for resource management, program and project reporting and driving a culture of agile software development across a distributed engineering and product organization. You will work closely with cross-functional leaders to define and deliver critical initiatives to support Lucid’s product portfolio and roadmap. Your work will be complex and vary in both strategic focus and tactical execution.
- Collaborate with other Tech leaders and key business stakeholders to understand their strategic roadmap and business goals.
- Create a program and product delivery strategy that aligns with market opportunities and company’s product roadmap
- Drive cross-functional planning and effective execution of studies through the development and monitoring of fully integrated, cross-functional, project specific timelines and budgets
- Leads the coordination of project activities and resources across the organization in a manner that maximizes efficiency and minimizes conflicts.
- Hire, manage and coach direct reports to drive optimal performance, including balancing program scope, schedule, and quality between the Product, Business, and tech teams’ demands and resources.
- Develops (or oversees) project plans and scope ensuring stakeholders buy in and regulatory compliance
- Partner with Development Leaders to assist in all aspects of initiating, planning and executing program strategy
- Evolve PMO processes, tools, metrics, and policies ensuring they drive productivity, quality and business success.
- Ensure we effectively deliver our portfolio and enterprise roadmap, managing change effectively, understanding the value of the projects and ensuring the appropriate level of transparency via KPI reporting and other communications
- 7 + years relevant experience in Project Management or Program Management for a distributed Software Development organization in a product/tech driven company, which should include program managing cross-functional teams and large and/or complex enterprise wide projects.
- 4 + years’ experience managing staff and developing staff skill capabilities particularly in an Agile software development environment
- Project Management experience in an Agile development environment.
- The right candidate will have a passion for technology, process and our customers.
- They should demonstrate a genuine sense of ownership and have a keen desire to work through complex technical challenges at enterprise scale.
- Ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
- Extensive experience planning and deploying product.
- Ability to envision future state business services/processes and to construct roadmaps representing evolution from current to future state
- Proven understanding of how to manage a PMO Department with solid knowledge of PMO concepts and ability to drive projects to completion.
- Prior experience successfully managing teams with both direct and indirect reports ensuring good collaboration and coordination between multiple sites and time zones.
- Ability to collaborate and resolve complex issues while obtaining buy-in cross functional stakeholders
- Subject Matter Expert in the best practices of agile program and project management, including: project lifecycle, scope definition and management, planning and scheduling, monitoring, communication cycles, managing project teams and risk management.
- Strong collaboration skills, with demonstrated ability to create and foster a collaborative work environment, maintain effective, high performance teams, and organize people and resources to solve problems and identify opportunities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate data and information professionally, effectively, persuasively and on a timely basis, both orally and in writing to diverse individuals and groups inside and outside of the organization.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.