Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for establishing strategic relationships with Lucid’s customers to grow new and existing business alongside their Sales counterparts. This position plays a critical role for the organization as a primary client contact and supports customers on both the software and services sides of our business. The Solutions Consultant oversees all post-sale customer interactions, including successful execution of research projects as well as adoption and growth from our subscription customers.
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through evaluating client growth strategies, generating usage reports, and maximizing upsell opportunities. On the software side of our business, the Solutions Consultant works with Lucid’s subscription clients by establishing strategic relationships with new and existing users, setting critical performance goals, and then acting as a consultative resource to help clients achieve their goals. On the services side of our business, the Solutions Consultant works with a team to ensure a customer’s online research projects (surveys) are delivered within budget while meeting customer expectations.
A Solutions Consultant is expected to visit strategic accounts from time to time. The role may support clients in multiple time zones and industries, which will require flexibility.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers, anticipate their needs and communicate with the internal account team.
- Work with customers to understand their goals, recommend optimal solutions, and coordinate with internal teams to successfully deliver.
- Work closely with sales and technical colleagues to provide strategic consultation to customers, as well as act internally as a customer advocate.
- Lead all post-sale communication via email and phone, while managing customer expectations and problem solving as issues arise.
- Successfully oversee sampling strategy and supervise the execution of multiple projects by remote project management team members.
- Analyze data trends in customers’ product usage on a regular basis, to proactively recommend integration and business logic improvements.
- Provide product training and troubleshooting assistance to software clients.
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the market research industry, and how Fulcrum technology can solve challenges.
- Compile and extract data from various sources (SSRS, PowerBI, Salesforce, Fulcrum, etc) to draw conclusions that are presented to internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals.
- Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes.
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue targets
- Experience with client interaction, client presentations, and quantitative data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level clients
- High proficiency in Excel with strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead and provide direction when working in teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- Positive attitude!
- Business / Economics / Statistics degree
- Previous roles including supporting software or SaaS products
- Experience in Account Management or managing a designated group of clients
- Ability to convey complicated ideas simply
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Market Research coursework
- Statistical knowledge or working knowledge of SPSS, STATA, SAS, R
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.