Senior Product Manager
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making _ about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon. Lucid is looking for an experienced product manager to join our product team. Our clients use our flagship products, Federated Sample v, Fulcrum, and PROOF to manage and execute complex, large-scale data projects.
The Senior Product Manager will be part of our team in New Orleans and will work closely with the product and technology teams, and the engineering team to create new products and enhance / maintain existing products in our current suite. The role will also be responsible for taking products from concept to market.
- Create, drive, and manage product vision & roadmap
- Analyze product requirements, profitability and long term viability
- Work closely with Lucid's business units
- Engage with end users and integrate client and business team feedback into the product plan
- Work with the development and QA teams to design, build and deliver great products
- Manage cross-team communication between Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations
- Ensure successful go-to-market and positioning plans for new products and features
- Minimum of 3 years of product management or business analysis experience
- Strong understanding and ability to manage a rapid software development cycle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Shows strong initiative and can build projects from the ground up
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred
- AWS experience with Redshift, EMR, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with NoSQL data sources including Cassandra
- Experience with SQL Server 2014, In-Memory tables, DAX, MDX and Power BI
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience creating Data Lakes
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.