Data Analyst, India
Lucid – Marketing
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid is looking for an individual with strong data and analytical skills to work closely with our data-driven Product and Marketing teams to help investigate and understand Lucid’s product use, product performance, and our creation of targeted data-driven communications.
- Interpret data and investigate the reasons for data bumps, anomalies, and trends to diagnose the problem and provide a recommended solution
- Analyze usage data of Lucid products for to identify trends and provide proactive recommendations based on the trends found
- Ongoing interaction and collaboration with Business Intelligence Analysts and Engineers on the Product and Tech teams
- Design data reporting and triggers to drive marketing initiatives to ensure the targeting and timely communication with customers.
- Work with the business to integrate data into workflows and other applications such as Salesforce
- Reporting on and interpreting Customer Satisfaction data collected from clients
- 2-3 years of experience
- Self-starter with strong organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience using PowerBI and Tablueau is preferred
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.