Partner Operations Manager, India
Customer Solutions – Customer Solutions
Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
Lucid seeks a highly-motivated individual with applied experience in a client service or project management role for a research or technology company to join the team as a Partner Operations Manager. This person will primarily be responsible for growing outside vendor relationships, systematizing internal vendor management, and leading a support steam to address project escalation and sales support.
This role will combine project and relationship management, data analysis, and some technical service. The ideal candidate is as comfortable with data analysis as with leading a call to negotiate project pricing and has some background in, project management, technology, market research and/or the online sample industry.
- Develop and pursue deals with tech and market research firms who can benefit from Lucid’s marketplace.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients to achieve sale and engagement targets
- Act as a client advocate and partner for sustained client loyalty
- Communicate knowledgeably to users about our product, new developments, our business model, and the economic dynamics of the marketplace
- Analyze and interpret Fulcrum data to help clients sell more and sell more efficiently
- Suggest, standardize and scale policies, procedures, and best practices that improve team operations
Day to day work of the Partner Operations Manager:
- Working with existing clients to and increase platform usage
- Discussing our marketplace model to prospective partners and negotiating terms
- Leading calls with clients about their integrations with our platform; their financials, new features, and industry trends
- Explaining policies and procedures to partners and mediating conflicts between marketplace buyers and sellers
- Taking on new things as they come
- BA or BS degree with interest in sales and/or Account Management career path
- 1-3 years or more of work experience
- Experience using Excel or other data analysis tools such as PowerBI
- Comfort with operations software such as Slack, Salesforce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A collaborative attitude and an affinity for working in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Extremely thorough and detailed oriented
- Bonus: High level (non-technical) understanding of or experience with APIs
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.