Senior Frontend Engineer
NOLA, NY, UK, or Brazil
Tech/Product – Technology
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in New York, London, Sydney and Gurgaon.
Lucid seeks an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our UI Engineering team. This team is focused on providing frontend solutions to multiple projects and tooling to the whole company.
- Collaborate with Product and API teams to deliver amazing user interfaces for multiple products
- Collaborate with User Experience and Design team for developing user stories, refining user experience and building a design system
- Discuss and share technological choices with the rest of team
- Define a path of implementation for features and provide input to roadmap development
- 5+ years of work experience or masters degree
- Experience building user interfaces that are maintainable and robust
- Passion for building accessible user interfaces
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to balance expectation with multiple stakeholders
- 5+ years of front end engineering experience
- Webpack, Rollup, Parcel or similar build tools
- GraphQL and REST
- Building and maintaining a design system library
- Localization and Internationalization
- Testing user interfaces
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.