Head of Talent Acquisition, Europe
Amsterdam, NH /
People & Places – Talent Acquisition /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Talent Acquisition (TA) is scaling to be a world-class organization and deliver quality talent to deliver on our mission. We are a passionate group of experts that are purpose-driven, and customer-obsessed. We are inspired by infinite possibilities, and we strive to make a profound difference in the world. We believe that to inspire the world, we must excel in everything that we do. We seek to be a great company, not just a good one. As a collective of future visionaries, we value those who can think and do differently, and that thrive on challenge and collaboration. We are a team that values innovation, harnesses our passions, and embraces the entrepreneurial mind of unlimited potential. We recognize, welcome, and appreciate the unique experiences and diverse perspectives that each of our employees brings with them, that in turn fuel our shared successes.
You will lead both short and long-term planning and execution of talent acquisition initiatives across 13+ countries, focused on R&D/engineering, Sales and Service, and G&A enablement. You will partner with the business to spearhead the talent planning process including experienced, emerging, and diverse talent that links to the overall talent management strategy. Influence and deliver TA foundational processes, while up-leveling for growth.
How you will make an impact:
- Understand the talent marketplace to develop and drive talent sourcing and acquisition strategies
- Build and foster partnerships with senior management to proactively identify critical talent needs and develop robust strategies to meet the needs of the business
- Create and monitor metrics to measure the quality of talent, with additional emphasis on recruiting efficiency (recruiter loading, time to fill, etc.)
- Ensure strategies align with employment brand strategy
- Manage and develop a solid TA team including TA Supervisors, recruiters, sources, and recruiting coordinators
- Influence and manage HC plans for regional execution
- Adopt and strengthen automated processes and identify local suppliers to deliver to the pace of demand/scale
- Play a part of the regional leadership team in driving growth plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field or business or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of progressive experience in Recruiting, with at least 5 years as a people manager (high tech experience is a plus)
- Experience in a start-up environment, automotive or high tech preferred
- Strong business insight and understanding of cross-functional work
- Demonstrated solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Experience establishing programs and leading end-to-end while scaling for growth
- Experience with designing & executing program strategies and communicating with data to drive direction and change
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with key stakeholders and collaborating with cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- Proven track record of operating independently, embracing ambiguity, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Successful TA leadership experience, with proven success in linking TA strategies to the business while meeting hiring goals
- TA process development and improvement experience based on trackable data, repeatable steps, and utilizing an advanced applicant tracking system.
- Leadership experience mentoring and managing recruiters to be successful as a team.
- Experience working in complex organizations partnering closely with executives, line management, and cross-geographical teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- 15 percent travel required
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.