Senior Integration Engineer - Passive Entry System
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Integration Engineer - Passive Entry System. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Ownership of the Passive Entry system integration
- Actively participate in design reviews
- Interface with suppliers, software and the system integration teams for design alignment
- Define and manage communication signals between the Passive Entry system and vehicle
- Evaluate interaction between access control module and key fobs
- Work with interior systems team for optimal component placement
- Coordinate feature rollout with embedded software and hardware engineers
- Drive system validation and verification efforts
- Perform failure mode analysis DFMEA
- Root cause and resolve system integration issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior engineering experience in automotive or industrial application
- Familiarity with agile development tools and processes
- Ability to learn fast, and to take ownership of assigned systems
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users and engineering professionals
- Familiarity with automotive interfaces such as CAN-FD
- Knowledge of Bluetooth and NFC technologies
- Experience with Passive Entry Technology
- Ability to understand and evaluate near field location based algorithms
- Understanding of BLE and NFC pairing mechanisms
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.