IT Support Manager
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Information Technology /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Working at Lucid means being part of a shared vision, where we work together to produce revolutionary ways to power the future. To do so, we’re looking for an IT Support Manager. If you’re the kind of person who sees a problem and develops a solution, then we want to talk to you! Candidates should be an excellent manager with the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
- Manages and coaches existing support staff and hires additional staff in a rapidly growing, global company.
- Develops and updates company policies and procedures while adhering to the company's open and enabling culture.
- Works closely with other operational support departments to ensure consistent collaboration and alignment.
- At least 5 years experience in managing a support staff
- Extensive knowledge and experience with IT management tools like Active Directory, Atlassian tools, JAMF, Microsoft Suite, Okta, SCCM etc.
- Windows and Apple device support required
- VDI and Remote Support experience highly desirable
- Provide exemplary customer service skills via phone, email, text, and ticketing system
- Proficient hardware knowledge: PCs, laptops, firewalls, switches, wiring, data communications
- Some travel will be required
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.