Facilities Maintenance Technician
Newark, CA /
People & Places – Facilities /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
A world-class product is created by a world-class company; a world-class company needs a world-class center of operations.
Lucid Motors has recently leased a new Headquarters building in Newark and is now kicking off the project that will transform the building into the world-class center of operations that we need as we bring the Lucid Air to the market. The HQ combines office areas with engineering laboratories and prototype vehicle build areas.
We are looking for an experienced Facility Maintenance Technician to maintain all key building management systems – mechanical, electrical, and plumbing in order to ensure that the building infrastructure and its systems are always able to support the strategic objectives and activities of the company.
- Conducting routine inspections of building infrastructure, equipment, and systems and undertaking basic repairs on mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems as required
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Ability to install equipment according to manufacturer instructions with owner’s guidance
- Ability to read engineering drawing, operational and service manuals to diagnose faults
- Overseeing contractors when third-party repairs are necessary including signing off work as complete
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, maintain detailed and accurate records, and prepare clear and concise written reports
- 5 + years of experience in building systems maintenance
- HS diploma or equivalent degree
- Strong analytical skills and proven organizational ability
- Attention to detail and proven ability to get the job done
- Dependable, self-starter, proactive, adaptable, timely and deadline-focused
- Able to be customer service oriented with a positive attitude and professional demeanor
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.