Technical Expert ADAS/ Autonomous Driving
Autonomous Driving – Autonomous Driving
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking Technical Experts for our ADAS / Autonomous Driving team. These positions require experienced professionals with a strong background in state-of-the-art algorithms related to ADAS or autonomous driving.
- Become part of a world-class Autonomous Driving team
- Evaluate, conceptualize, prototype, test and launch cutting-edge autonomous driving features
- Integrate closely with other teams and Tier 1 to ensure a seamless and robust implementation
- Bring revolutionary products to market
- Expert level state of the art knowledge in one of the following areas, capable of providing both technical depth and vision for automotive applications:
- Perception - sensor registration, processing, sensor fusion, computer vision, point cloud processing
- Localization - SLAM, non-linear optimization, probabilistic filters
- Mapping - SLAM, non-linear optimization, experience with large datasets
- Motion Planning - route, trajectory, and behavioral planning, motion control
- Prediction - classification, statistics, probabilistic models
- Machine Learning - object detection, classification, computer vision, data engineering
- Expertise in creating and managing complex hardware-software systems
- A practical hands-on approach to complement the theoretical knowledge and creativity required to solve Autonomous Driving
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of technical excellence
- Proficiency in C++ software development
- Knowledge of ROS, DDS or other middleware systems
- Knowledge of automotive regulations and functional safety standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
- Proficiency with agile development tools and environments
- Experience in component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Experience with automotive supplier interaction, specification development, release management, change management
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields
- At least 5 years of work experience or a Ph.D. in a related field for lead positions
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.