Senior Web Developer, Drupal
Newark, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Web Developer to join our marketing team. This position requires an experienced professional with deep technical skills and a passion for developing the most innovative web applications. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead planning, design, and development activities for the backend of the Lucid corporate website and other customer-facing web properties
- Work with website stakeholders to gather business, technical, and functional requirements
- Assist with website administration, including updating Drupal core and contributed modules, implementing hotfixes, and monitoring website security and performance
- Act as your own QA resource, ensuring that all new website features and updates are well tested and function as expected
- Serve as a subject-matter expert for matters pertaining to the corporate website backend
- Troubleshoot coding issues and implement bug fixes
- Report to the marketing web development manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with Drupal 7/8
- Proficiency with PHP, including object-oriented programming
- Proficiency working with APIs
- Experience with NodeJS and ReactJS
- Familiarity with DevOps tools, such as GitLab and Docker
- Strong adherence to security and performance best practices
- Strong adherence to coding standards and documentation
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for learning new tools and techniques and for knowledge sharing
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- 5-6 years of professional experience
- Experience with headless or decoupled Drupal
- Familiarity with AWS
- Active member of the Drupal community
- Education Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.